“Manners maketh man” (sic)- the famous line from the movie “Kingsman: The Secret Service.” I wish I could say this line the way Galahad (Colin Firth) had said it while teaching the rude guys a lesson they would never forget. I wish I could say it while punching that rude guy, who shouted at me, so I could teach him a lesson he would never forget. I wish… but violence is strictly prohibited here and will surely give me a one-way ticket back to my home country.
I wish I did, but I didn’t. So instead of giving him a bitch-slap that he deserves, I have chosen to be the well-mannered lady that my parents will be surely proud of by shutting my mouth instead of shouting back at him. However, just because I kept quiet in that situation, it did not mean that I would not slay him with my kind words of advice. Therefore, I am addressing this post to that rude guy, who has forgotten his manners and good morals in his home country…
- Just because your position is higher than others, it does not give you the right to be an asshole. You are only asking a favor, be kind to the people who are doing that favor for you.
- Your d*ck does not make you a man, your behavior does.
- Being rude to others does not make you cool nor it makes you hot, but gentleness wins the woman’s heart.
- Your nationality or your birthplace does not make you a person worthy of someone else’s time and favor, your attitude towards others makes their effort worthwhile.
- Your coat and tie, and your car do not make you a respectable man; respect others and others will respect you.
- You may speak in different tongues, but your work ethics will speak for your experience.
- Being deaf to reasons makes you a stupid person.